Just left my wonderful doctor's office (he is the greatest!) with another good report. He also gave me clearance to fly, again, since I didn't have any problems doing so 10 days ago. So, I know Ryan & Kapi will be happy to hear that we're able to fly to Birmingham for the wedding. His only gripe is me staying off my feet, since they are swelling a bit.
I am getting into the every two weeks mode right now as far as check-ups, so my next appointment--with another ultrasound!!--is December 12. Hey, no arguments from me! Anytime I can see this lil one on the screen, I am happy to oblige. I just wish it was before the wedding so, we could share the pictures while in town for the wedding. Oh well. Guess I will just have to post them here :).
The tree at home is still undecorated. We hope to finish both the outside decorations and inside stuff either tonight or tomorrow. Yes, I will post pictures!
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment