Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It's almost done!











Anna Kate's Room.....
I gotten in trouble for not posting any nursery pictures, so NOW I have finally done so!! We haven't finalized what's going on the wall by her crib and I didn't show the dresser...it is *a mess* I threw everything that was on her changing table and in her crib on the dresser so I could get a few shots :). I promise the room will be done before she gets here....I hope.
I need to get a close of up the Pooh ABC Sampler that is over the changing table. My mom made that for my brother Michael 30 years ago and I couldn't wait to hang it in my nursery. I wanted to keep this pooh theme--so I could use the cross stitch that my mom made. She had it rematted in pink and greens recently so I could use it. THANK YOU, Momma!
The "Anna Kate" canvas was made by my sister Maureen. She is so crafty! She also made the diaper cake for my Birmingham shower. The colors are a perfect match for her room!

No comments: