Sunday, January 07, 2007

Got the invitation for my "Florida" Baby Shower

Mike brought home the invitation for the baby shower hosted by the sweet, sweet ladies at Mike's work. They are SO EXCITED about Anna Kate's arrival and being so kind to throw us a shower Jan 21. I asked Mike what are they planning (since they are keeping most of the shower a surprise...they let me in on it to make sure Jan 21 would work for us and not too late in the pregnancy). Mike's only comment, "Hmmm, they said something about serving punch and that I couldn't come." And that tells me alot....

So, we have two weeks to go before the shower. I can't wait :). I'll make sure to keep the camera handy this time and get some 'action' shots. Better yet, I will find somebody else to take them. We all know what happens if I end up carrying the camera...it gets lost and doesn't make it back home with me :).

No comments: