I have decided that Rosie O'Donnell broke my TV. I have never been a fan of hers. I was flipping the stations for some background noise. Dixie was barking at the construction going on next door, so I was trying to find something to counter the noise. I am not a big fan of The View but landed on the program for a few minutes. Then again, I am typically not home to watch TV midday. And they call this award winning journalism? Rosie's personal style and choice of clothing or why Elisabeth can't drink beer or eat barley. Give me a break! I would hate to see what they think ISN'T quality programming.
I pick up the remote and start flipping again. They all of a sudden my TV goes black. Cable is still connected and TiVO works, but I don't get a picture!! The cable works in the bedroom, so it must be the TV. GOOD GRIEF!!! Daggummit...Rosie killed my TV! Who else could have done it?
It would be one thing if the tv went out AFTER Anna Kate was born, but I still have not quite 2 weeks before she arrives. What timing!! Guess I will have to wait for Mike to get home and swap out the bedroom TV for the den. Is it 5pm yet?
============================
7pm Update: Mike came home and was fiddling with TiVo and the TV. We think we have figured out the culprit: TIVO!!! He connected the cable directly to the TV and voila! We have a picture!!!! Woo hoo! Carolyn, thanks for your suggestions...I am thankful that we don't have to get a new tv...at least not right now! We'll deal with TiVo later.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment