
Where has the time gone? It feels like yesterday, yet it feels 100 years ago. What you might ask? Mike and I celebrate our 1oth wedding anniversary today!!!! OMG! I can honestly say that I did not see me celebrating such a milestone with a beautiful baby in my arms! It has been an interesting :) experience and that I could not imagine being on this journey without such wonderful and supportive spouse as Mike. I can also say that I never imagine myself living in the places that we have, especially Idaho. I am just very thankful we are where we are right now. Mike has a wonderful job...so do I (being Anna Kate's mama), we love our home, happy to be first time parents and really experiencing life for the first time through Anna Kate. What a wonderful anniversary gift.
So where were you ten years ago today? I was at the altar getting married!!!
So where were you ten years ago today? I was at the altar getting married!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment