Saturday, March 31, 2007

Another Easter picture of Anna Kate...















How cute is Anna Kate with this lil bunny? The photographer said "Houdini" the bunny was also 2 months old. He was so still and sweet. Don't know if you can see the bunnies in Anna Kate's smocking. Too cute!

We are headed next Saturday to our church's Easter Egg Hunt. Although she won't be able to participate, it will be fun to be around all the excitement. And on top of that, we are having Easter lunch at Disney :). We are so glad to be back in Florida, close to Disney. Glad, too, that we are not working the holiday (both Mike's and my previous jobs would have had us working on most holidays....)

Speaking of excitement, Monday is our big day for the pediatrician :(. I thought her appointment was Wednesday--it's not. It's Monday. I wrote it down wrong. So be thinking of us (and say a lil prayer) that she tolerates the shots well and doesn't run too much fever/feels too bad that afternoon. At least we get this ball rolling, so Anna Kate and I can do more 'socially.' I've held off until getting these shots, like visiting Mike's & my offices, engaging with the playgroup and Gymboree, etc. At least we can get out of the house a bit more starting later this week. Oh well. Hope it goes ok for both Anna Kate....and me!

No comments: