It's been quite on the homefront. As the old clique "when Mama's not happy" comes to mind around our place....Suzanna's been fighting a head cold and trying not to spread it around to Anna Kate and Mike. Anna Kate started up with some sniffles, but I think she has been spared the worst of it. Needless to say, it was a quiet weekend 'round this place As a result, we really haven't taken many pictures or done something noteworthy. Now that I am feeling a lil bit better, things are returning to normal.
As we embark on another month, Anna Kate turns 3 months old next Monday! She is getting so big! She loves her Bumbo chair, flashes a terrific smile and is quite the chatterbox. She is a vocal lil girl, especially when changing her diaper. The coos and giggles are the sweetest sound. I think she's trying to mimick me when I sing to her. It's so cute! Anna Kate has been sleeping through the night for several weeks now (which both mama and daddy love!!), is a healthy eater (munchin' down on 32-35 oz a day!!) and continues to grow like a weed! Her favorite activity is leaving voice mail messages on daddy's phone of her "talking" to him.
We hope you enjoy your Tuesday! Thanks for checking on us!
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment