I have unfortunately found a way to torture my sweet Anna Kate. I really didn't mean too....I promise! We were out running errands, and thought I would get my car cleaned. Considering it was LONG overdue for a car wash, and the love bugs are out with a vengeance. (The love bugs themselves are a whole 'nuther post....) So, I decided to take my lil civic through the car wash...BIG MISTAKE. BIG! HUGE!
I could not get to the back seat fast enough. It's not like I could get out of the car and get to her in the middle of the soapy cycle! Oh my....the tears! BIG crocodile tears! And that wail! It broke my heart that the car wash would be that truamatizing to her! I have never heard cries like that from her and I hope never ever to hear them again. Rest assured, Anna Kate will not see the inside of a car wash for a VERY, VERY LONG, LONG time.
So we have another seven letter bad word for our house (Walmart is the first one---if you know where Mike works you understand) and the second is now CAR WASH!!!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment