Not sure how she would react to a new person in the house, Dixie has actually taken the "I'm ignoring it so it's not there" approach. She usually won't come near whomever is holding/feeding Anna Kate. It's almost like she's afraid of Anna Kate. There have been a few moment where Dixie will be inquizative and see what the baby is all about, but overall, she really doesn't want anything to do with Anna Kate.
Over the past three months we'd captured some great shots of Dixie. One of my favorites is Dixie in the Boppy pillow. She has gotten more use out of the Boppy than I have! The pictures where I am holding "both" of the girls was rare moment. Typically Dixie won't come around me if I have Anna Kate. The one where I am in the green shirt: Dixie knew we were about to leave for church, and she wants to go whereever we are going and the other one: I think there was a storm brewing outside and the lightening spooked Dixie. She never sits on me like the way she did in the picture.Otherwise, she would have been perched by the front window.

No comments:
Post a Comment