Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ok, ok, I know I have been really behind on getting more pictures posted from Gulf Shores. Here's a few more pictures to keep y'all happy until I can get them better organized and posted. I still haven't quite recovered from vacation just yet. Mike continues to deal with this dern kidney stone; luckily he is going to a specialist tomorrow and hopefully we will get some definitive news. I just hope it's not "go home and wait 'til it passes" kind of news. I am thinking this might be too big to pass on its own. Who knows....wait, we will tomorrow after lunch.




My sweet baby girl.....

First of many family pictures on the beach! Thanks to my brother Michael for taking this terrific shot. You can't tell Mike was suffering from a kidney stone. All those medications made it easier for hime (and me!) to deal with the kidney stone!

Wait a minute.....this picture has either Maureen or Ryan (or both!) written all over it! Can you tell that mama wasn't around when this picture was taken?

No comments: