I know, I know. I haven't updated this blog like I should have. Between vacation, Mike's surgery, my summer school classes, not to mention an almost 6 month old baby in the house, I just haven't gotten on top of things at home like I wanted to (trust me, the dust bunnies are reminding me everyday :P)
But here are a few updates: My uncle Dwight is doing much better. I thought he had another stint place, but he did NOT. It's a better situation than the doctors expected, so he got a great report. Glad to hear the great news, Dwight!
Mike is also doing *much* better. He goes back this Wednesday to find out more on the pathology report and 2 week post op visit. He realized that he wasn't going to bounce back nearly as fast as he thought he would. He honestly thought he was going back to work the next day...NOT!!! That boy slept all day! As I mentioned in an earlier post, other than being uncomfortable, but not in pain from the stone. Just glad that is behind us.
As August rolls in, I'm just glad all the excitement is coming to a close. I have only a week's worth of classes left, then have a two week break before the fall session starts. I have plenty to keep me busy during that time frame. Most importantly, August brings FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!
Watch for vacation pictures to be posted (thanks Maureen for finally sending out Daddy's set of pictures!!) as well as Anna Kate's five month old pictures. It's almost midnight here, and I have to get some sleep. This child will be up in about 6 hours for her morning bottle. Ta ta for now!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment