- Last Monday, I placed Anna Kate on her belly in the den to play, stepped out of the room for *maybe* 30 seconds, and found her sitting upright! I screamed so loud that it spooked Anna Kate and Dixie! Anna Kate looked at me like "how did I get here?" She now sits up all the time....especially at bedtime. She hasn't quite figured out how to put herself down just yet. Hope that is learned very soon!
- Speaking of sitting up, crawling isn't too far to follow. Anna Kate can get up on all fours, head up, and rocks forward. She is so close to crawling it's not even funny! I think she'll be mobile by her eighth month (Oct 7). She can get around a good bit, even without crawling. This child is all over the place in her crib (rolling back to tummy, and back, and does the "butt up" crawl. She does this "London bridge" like move, with her head and feet down, booty up, and tries to take a step or two. In the crib, she can stay up a few seconds. on the floor, she usually just rolls over and sits up from that point.
- Anna Kate has another new trick: She has learned to pull the visor down on her carrier and laughs hysterically. It is funny to watch and listen to her squeal with delight over her new trick. Again, she hasn't learned to put the visor up, so she can continue her preoccupation with her car seat.
I hope to have some pictures and videos posted of this bean sprout soon. Mike is traveling (again!) to California next week, so our house will be a girls only place next week. Anybody wanna join us for a sleep over?

No comments:
Post a Comment