Trust me if I say that you don't want to see pictures of this week. Both Anna Kate and I have been sick, and on top of that, Mike has been traveling (he's been gone since Monday and wont be back until next Thursday). He just seems to miss all the fun, doesn't he! I got another round of the sore throat, sinus crud and unfortunately, Anna Kate got her first ear infection :(. We went to see Dr. W this morning, and he confirmed it. No fun. We have been laying low this week, not doing much of anything, because neither Anna Kate or I have the energy to do anything. Then again, nobody wants to be around a sick baby!
We ran into 4 other families we know from MOPS or Mother Goose library time while at Dr. W's office. One of the other mamas mentioned that if you want to have an impromptu playgroup, hang out in the sick room of the doctor's office. No kidding! Of the four families, there were six sick babies to be seen this morning. Only problem none of them were feeling good enough to play.
Well, hope your weekend is more fun that ours! We hope to be back to our normal selves soon enough!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment