Monday, December 31, 2007

70 -- 1976 -- 82 -- 3

No these are not the winning lotto numbers (I wish!) but when we left home for the "2007 Family World Tour" on 12/22 it was 70 at 3am when we struck a trail to Memphis. We drove 1976 miles from Birmingham to Memphis to Jackson back to home and it was 82 degrees when we arrived home yesterday! It never got any warmer than the temperature when we left last Saturday until we got home.....we have FINALLY thawed out and back in shorts :).

And 3: The number of NEW TEETH Anna Kate cut during Christmas!! She went from 2 teeth Dec 1 to SEVEN teeth on Dec 31! The newest ones were on the bottom, and on either side of her new top front teeth.

I have to brag about Anna Kate....she is SUCH a terrific traveler! Not even teething or a sinus infection that landed us at a Memphis doctor's office on Christmas Eve! could keep this gal down!! Mike and I are very lucky that she is such an easy going baby and great in the car!

We had a wonderful trip to see family for Christmas and as much as we didn't want to leave, it was time to return to our normal routine (whatever that might be...). Over the next few days, I will be posting pictures and video from our adventures.

No comments: