skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I can't believe I forgot about mentioning our recent Orlando venture. The new IKEA store opened in Orlando.....and we braved the Christmas traffic and crowds to tour the new place. THIS IS TOO COOL!! Never saw a store quite like this one! Lots of great ideas for Anna Kate's toddler room (once we move out of the baby/infant stuff). I don't think Macy's or Belk's will be adding a supervised play area so the parents can shop in peace...IKEA has a HUGE area for just that! From the looks of it, the kids were having as much fun in there as the parents were shopping. IKEA also has a cafe on the second level! We took a quick break to feed Anna Kate and get something to drink. 
If you need something from IKEA, just let me know. I need a good excuse to go shopping there again :).
Don't you just love how Anna Kate shops---laid back, feet propped up and being chauffeured. If only.....
No comments:
Post a Comment