Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Updates and ramblings...

Have you noticed all the birthdays this month? And we are not finished with January yet! February and March are just as fun-filled as well!

Today is Primary Voting here in Florida. Oh my.....all the radio spots and TV ads!! Luckily, our mailbox has been spared with all the politcal postcards and mailings! It will nice when all this goes away, at least until November. Mike was the #2 voter at 7.03 this morning, stopping by as he headed to work. Anna Kate and I will make it later today.

Speaking of the almost birthday girl, Anna Kate is on the verge of walking. She will balance herself for several seconds before grabbing on to the closest chair, soft, or leg she can find. She has been taking "assisted" steps since before Christmas, but now, the attempts to walk are much more serious. She has perfected "mama" although it's not quite associated with me yet, and fine tuning "dada." Two more teeth are pushing through, the last of the bottom incisor, and the first bottom canine (or cuspid). So we will jump from seven to nine teeth soon--oh joy. I am just thankful for Tylenol & Orajel (for her) and Advil (for me).

It just been quite around here. Nothing much, but gearing up for a big birthday next weekend! We are spending a long weekend at Disney next week, so I promise to post pictures as soon as I can. Hard to believe that Anna Kate will be ONE YEAR OLD!!!!

No comments: