Sunday, February 03, 2008

Gnawing......on mama's watch??






This child loves any kind of metal she can get in her mouth. I know, it's weird. We have daily "sessions" with anything metal. Recently I posted about something similar, but this habit continues :). Here Anna Kate is licking my watch. You don't have to say it...I know :P.
It's is SO HARD to believe this child will be ONE YEAR OLD this Thursday. I am having a hard time accepting it has already been 12 months since this sweet creature has come into our lives. She most certainly has been worth the 10 year wait for her, and now time is passing us *so* quickly.
We do have big plans scheduled for Anna Kate's birthday. Her "family" party is later this week, and her 'friends' party at Gymboree Play and Music will be in a few weeks. Her special birthday outfit arrived in time on Saturday and heading to get pictures later this week! Check back soon, as I hope to have more pictures from Anna Kate's 1st birthday posted!

No comments: