Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New favorite spot....




Anna Kate loves our bathroom. She will stare at the commode, but won't go near it, and has learned to pull the drawers out (the doors have babyproofing locks on them). She has found the brushes and will pull all the brushes and combs out of the top drawer. For a few weeks now, she has tried to brush her hair, but it's more of a hitting motion than a brushing one!

During the day, I have to keep the door to our bedroom closed because Anna Kate will be in one of two places: 1) in the bathroom or 2) climbing the dog stairs next to our bed. We have a six step stairs for Dixie, but it looks alot like the stairs at Gymboree! She can easily scale the steps, and find her way onto our bed.

I do want to say that while out last week, I went to buy our third transfer cable for our camcorder. (The other two have grown legs and left), and they didn't have any! No kidding!! Our outings have been limited with this with the really cool weather for us, and trying to keep the sniffles at bay. Anna Kate's playmate birthday party is on Saturday and trying to keep her well for her big party!!! I promise videos are coming....

No comments: