Today, we celebrated Anna Kate's birthday at Gymboree Play and Music....and had a great time! Many of her playmates were able to join us for this really fun event (and I'll have to say the best way to throw a party...all I had to do is bring the cake and birthday girl!!)
I'll have to give MAJOR KUDOS to Tanya, our sweet Hannah's mama. She is an amazing and talented cake baker and decorator! She was so kind to make Anna Kate's cake....complete with the Gymbo the clown theme and happy kids cupcakes. Yes, the lil guys are cupcakes with silly feet and that's what her friends had to eat.
Speaking of the cake, Anna Kate was a bit to prim and proper to eat it with her hands, although she would happily take the (very delicious!) birthday cake by fork.
We are very thankful to have her sweet friends help us celebrate her big day!
No comments:
Post a Comment