Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just when it seems I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, we get diverted! And so was the case over the weekend. Both Mike and Anna Kate got the stomach virus. One word: YUCK!! Not sure which one was worse: sick daddy or sick baby. Mike stayed home yesterday because of it, and although better today, still isn't 100% himself. Anna Kate on the other hand, got sick *in the car* *on the way to an appointment*. Bless her heart, she looked so pathetic in the back seat.

I wish I had a camera handy, as Anna Kate crawled into the carseat base as I was trying to clean it. I placed a blanket over the base and she was very content to just sit in it--no cover and no padding! I gave her her blanket, and she almost fell asleep...just sitting too upright. Moved her back to her room, and out she went.

Hoping that this bug works itself out quickly!!! And this car seat cover dries fast....we are stuck home until I can get her carseat clean and back in the car!

No comments: