Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1st Day of Mother's Morning Out




Last Monday was a big day for Anna Kate! It was her first day at Mother's Morning Out. We've been on the wait list for this program since Anna Kate was born and finally got in this year!! These are not the best pictures...Anna Kate didn't want to stand still for the pictures---she was ready to see where all the kids were going! It was rather anti-climatic when we got to her room....she walked right in and didn't even look back. I can't say I was upset (especially since she wasn't upset!) but walked back to my car somewhat happy yet sad. Only a few more years before she will be going to school for good. Then I was off to do my errands for the day. Picked Anna Kate around lunch, and she had the best nap she had in months! I love MMO!!!

No comments: