I am quickly learning that when Mike travels, that he doesn't need to tell us. He just needs to go. Early this morning, he left for Denver for the week. And guess who comes down with an earache and fever??? Miss Priss! So this Monday, there was no Mother's Morning Out (can you hearing me whimpering??), no dentist appointment for me (ok, so I am kinda relieved :P), no mama time. The last time Mike was traveling, Anna Kate got really sick with that psuedomonas infection and was on Cipro. That's when Lolly came down to visit, and I got sick for the entire time she was here! SO, the moral of the story: don't say that you are traveling, so the sickies don't find us!!!
And I have noticed that only a few of y'all have voted in the Girl/Boy poll!! I know that more of you have stopped by to check on us, so why don't you vote? We'll post Nov 15 what we are having. So c'mon and vote! It's not like it's the presidental election...just your best guess if Baby #2 is a boy or girl :).
Hope your Monday is going better than ours! Here's to a quick week and Daddy coming home very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment