It has been well deserved and long enough break but I th
ink it's back to blogging! Lots has happened in the 5 weeks we were away, primarily the tendinitis and carpal tunnel in both wrist that kept me from typing. These were side effects from the pregnancy that have FINALLY started to go away where I can type and write without stopping and shaking my hands for some kind of feeling again. Having to pick up, feed and play with two kids doesn't help to heal some stressed out and tingling hands.
Anna Kate is well, still 2 :), and Alex is about to turn the 4 month mark. Holy moly...where does the time go?
The picture of Anna Kate was the last day of school. It was a bitter sweet day for us because we're going to a new (and much closer) campus of the same school come August and that means leaving her teachers :(. They have been angels and a wonderful support for me. Anna Kate has cried out for "Miss Tammy!" more times than I can remember this summer if we go anywhere towards her (old) school.
Alex has made so much progress during our time away and ticking off milestones left and right. We go next week for her 4 month well baby check up and for more shots :(, then Anna Kate starts school two weeks today! As much as I will miss Miss Priss while at school, I am looking forward to the routine again. I think that Anna Kate is ready for it as well.
I'll be posting more each day so stop by often!
I only wish the two girls would nap more like this...


No comments:
Post a Comment