Too, Anna Kate's journey is a very personal one. There are some wonderful blogs websites for resources for parents regarding SPD and related disabilities, but my blog isn't one of them. And I'm am just fine with that! I am happy to share our story with friends we met along the way (and I'm blown away with the calls and emails I get because another parent/grandparent can related to our story!) It's amazing to know we are not alone one this journey.
I want to share more pictures with you and I feel more comfortable when I know who is actually looking at the blog. I have had a tracker placed on the blog since I started almost 4 years ago so I could see where people were visiting from. When random places that we didn't have family or friends located, it made me weary to know who is looking at my kids. So that's why we are going private....
So as of June 1, Mike and His Girls will be available---and WAY MORE frequent postings!!!---for those that email a request. If I don't know you personally (know either extended family on either Mike's or my side...just let me know how you know us and you're in like flynn :)...)
Thanks for understanding. It's not been the easiest decision but a necessary one to protect our most precious gifts...the girls!


No comments:
Post a Comment