Sunday, January 14, 2007

24 days and counting

I can't believe we're looking at only 3.5 weeks before Anna Kate's big arrival. That's it! We still have a bit more to do, but took care of alot this weekend.

I "planted" my pink hydrangas in the pots out front this weekend. I also hung my Baby Girl pink wreath on the front door. I like it...

We also (finally!!) hung the "Anna Kate" letters in her nursery. I am *almost* finished in her room. Her lil scare last week has made me realize I need to take care of these small details. I also started backing my bags for the hospital. OMG! I can't believe we've gotten to this point.

Speaking of last Thursday and our unplanned trip to Dr. B's, Anna Kate is back to her old self now. Although her room is limited at Hotel Suzanna, she still have 3 periods a day of really active movements. This morning, it came during mass. That was funny to watch my belly move from the inside out while trying to pay attention. So we are in good shape...last Thursday was just a preview of her threatrics. Go figure!!

No comments: