Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I knew that it would be expensive....

I got my letter today from the hosptial saying they received my pre admit form and how much to expect to pay. OMG!!! I knew it would be a pretty penny, but this surprised both Mike and me. IF I were having a normal delivery, it would be $6100, and our part would be $1020. But since Dr. B told me to expect a C-section, the hospital fees are $11,300!!!! And our part after insurance is $1700. HEAVENS!!! And this doesn't include Dr. B's fees. I knew babies were expensive, but there goes the tax refund :).

I will be posting as soon as I can tomorrow, as it will be my (almost) 36 week appointment with Dr. B. We should get our confirmed debut of Anna Kate first thing in the morning! I do have a few errands I have to take care before getting home to post. But I promise to let you all know tomorrow!

No comments: