We've also gotten her to "coo" a little. It is so cute! It's the oddest things she is looking at when we hear her "talk." Anna Kate is almost to the point where she will coo at Mike and me. She will pucker her lips at us and try to talk. She's a very vocal little one. You should hear her at night laying in the crib. The noises are so cute! Mike and I just giggle everytime we hear them!
I wish I have been able to catch these smiles and coo in picture. She stops smiling/talking before the flash takes, so I just miss them. Hopefully in the next few days, the smiles and talking will be a bit more deliberate and can get them on film. I promise to share with you when I do so!
Here are some pictures from this past week. She's such a cutie :)
Anna Kate LOVES her baths. She's calmed by running water.
Anna Kate "talking" to the big red bow.
Where are Anna Kate's feet?? When she lays on her tummy, she scoothes her feet up to her body...it's so cute :). She likes to sleep on her tummy. Before anybody calls me out on this one, I only allow her to take her day naps on her tummy, for about 1-2 hours a day.

No comments:
Post a Comment