Hard to believe that my lil Anna Kate is two months old already! She's so long--She's grown 4 inches in only 2 months! Good grief! She's cooing and gurgles regularly and recently found out how to make bubbles. Her eyelashes are also becoming more noticable...beautiful blue eyes and dark lashes! What a cutie!Saturday, April 07, 2007
Happy Two Months Old!
Hard to believe that my lil Anna Kate is two months old already! She's so long--She's grown 4 inches in only 2 months! Good grief! She's cooing and gurgles regularly and recently found out how to make bubbles. Her eyelashes are also becoming more noticable...beautiful blue eyes and dark lashes! What a cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+pearl.jpg)
cute.jpg)

1 comment:
My goodness!! I can't get over how much she has changed! I think these pictures are some of my favorite. I must get a copy of them.
Post a Comment