Friday, May 11, 2007
Bathin' Beauty
So we're not headed to the beach right now, but I thought it would be a good idea to try on Anna Kate's swim suits. OMG! Too cute and too much fun. I only got two of them on before she got fussy with me. So it might take her some time to get used to shopping and trying on stuff. Don't worry, we have plenty of time. Just wanted y'all to get a sneak peak of what Anna Kate will be sportin' at Gulf Shores....

The blue one is from Gymboree...it has an adorable skirt and a little bee accent on the strap of the halter style top. I got it when before Anna Kate arrived :) too cute to pass up. The pink one is from her YaYa. What a cute back this one has! Don't you think she's a great model (nod your head and say yes). I got her some of the swim diapers. Heaven forbid--they are a size 3!!!! and she only has a bit more before she is wearing SIZE 3 DIAPERS!!! I can't believe how quickly this little one is growing up. She will be a lot of fun at the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment