Anna Kate really is a terrific baby, ready to share a smile with anybody that will talk to her. She truly is a joy and Mike and I are very blessed to have her in our lives.
Friday, June 08, 2007
How much your life can change in one year....
It was a year ago today that Mike and I found out we were pregnant. What an exciting yet scary time it was for the both of us. And our lives have not been the same since :). It's hard to imagine life without Anna Kate now.
She usually lets us know she's up with her cooing and giggles. Most mornings I am greeted with this image and the sweetest smile that melts my heart. In utero she loved to keep her legs up and show her bottom end (we knew within 20 seconds of an ultrasound that she was a girl....bottoms up!), so why would now be any different?
Anna Kate really is a terrific baby, ready to share a smile with anybody that will talk to her. She truly is a joy and Mike and I are very blessed to have her in our lives.
Anna Kate really is a terrific baby, ready to share a smile with anybody that will talk to her. She truly is a joy and Mike and I are very blessed to have her in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment