Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Our New Favorite Book
Anna Kate has a growing collection of books-- by Eric Carle, by Richard Scarry, by BabyFaith, and Olivia to name a few, but I have found our new favorite book! I found it on Pottery Barn Kids.com and it's a personalized book called My Very Own Fairy Tale. This is SO SWEET. The premise is that the fairies are selecting a new princess. As the fairies are spelling out your child's name, they bring a character trait starting with that same letter that the child/new princess has. It is so sweet and colorful. Anna Kate and I sat for an hour going over all the different fairies and talking about the letters. I have never held her attention that long while reading to her. Maybe the bath and bottle that preceeded our reading time also helped :). I just had to share our new find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment