I really did expect to get some pictures and video uploaded, but spend the weekend in bed with the stomach virus. Can we say YUCK!!! I haven't felt that bad in a very long time! Mike was planning anyway to spend the day with Anna Kate (I was suppose to be in Orlando for the day) so for those two, they didn't skip a beat! Mike took her grocery shopping....for almost TWO HOURS!! Yes, that my husband for you. He said they went over every aisle and looked at every color fruit and veggie that the grocery store had! Later Saturday, the two of them went to the pool and swam for a little bit. Needless to say, both slept very well that evening!Ok, so this is what you really came for....pictures!
Anna Kate's new favorite hobby: empty *everything* out of mama's purse AND wallet....

Anna Kate eating a cupcake at her friend Bella's first birthday party. 
Our playgroup had a
"foamy" playdate with shaving cream....Anna Kate didn't want anything to do with the foam!!
Last two pictures...my daring child! She isn't afraid to climb through tunnels at the playgroup!
No comments:
Post a Comment