I appreicate your patience during the past few weeks and the lack of posts. Mike was out of town for a week, then flew to Memphis for a few more days. So Daddy was gone for almost 2 weeks and that was trying on both Anna Kate and mama, not to mention that Anna Kate was recovering from the strep throat. As soon as Mike got home, it was right into another work week, so it's like nothing had changed. Now with the weekend fast approaching, I hope to get some pictures posted and if I am really organized enough--a video or two!
In the meantime, Anna Kate cut 3 teeth in 3 weeks! And yes, Daddy missed the fun of that one! I have it marked which ones, but I don't remember the specific names...I can tell you it was a top back right, bottom back right and top back left. You can see the buds for the other two teeth, just ready to move anyday.
We have been working on a baby signs class, and Anna Kate can sign milk and all done (when she's finished eating). She will also waves hi and goodbye on demand. She's learned when we are leaving the house, to stop and wave bye-bye to Dixie :). She continues to love the mirror and babbles to her "friend" on the other side.
Anna Kate loves to bounce in bed. She now can bounce from end to end in her crib without holding on the side. It's like she's in a race by herself...too cute. I hope to get some video of her doing this.
Next week, Anna Kate will be participating in her first Trike-a-Thon. I think we are going to get one of those push cars with a parents handle for the event. Thank you so much to those that have sponsored her! You have been very generous! I will most certainly post pictures of the event next week.
This will at least get me back in the loop of blogging! More to come! I promise!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment