(rev+0).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Time just flies....Anna Kate is now 21 months old! Feel like I blinked and she was 1 year, and now she's only 3 months shy of her SECOND BIRTHDAY!!! I'm not ready for her to grow up!
Well, our digital camera is on its last leg, and frankly, the quality of pictures it takes is...hmm....pathetic. There are lots of lines and funny colors that show up. Knowing that Santa is coming in a few weeks, we are holding off in getting a new one until then (or at least when the retailers have really good sales!!)
AND, in the next few weeks, we will be having some major changes to the blog. I have been on a wait list for 2 months for a blog makeover of sorts and by next week, we should be able to debut the new format!
AND ON TOP OF THAT! Yes, we will be find out if Baby is a boy or girl and will post late Saturday afternoon! If you want to hear sooner, you might have to find one of the sets of grandparents! We plan on making a day out of our day trip to Tampa with our appointment, lunch, and yes, I have to go to Babies R Us :) afterwards!
These are our lil stinker's 21 month pictures....her personality is definitely emerging and loves to assert her independence. Although we have had some major changes regarding her early intervention program, she continues to thrive and do really well. Her new word now is "MIKE!" We were in the car, Mike driving, when another one tried to cut us off. All I could do is point and scream "MIKE!" to get his attention....and from the back seat comes the same thing! So every now and then we can get her to say Mike, usually after I call him. It's funny to hear her say it.
So bear with us over the next few days....lots of changes at our house--and blog! Will be back on Saturday....come back and see us then!

No comments:
Post a Comment